Thursday, March 26, 2009

Miss Alexandra Paul

Hey! Wow, it's been a while. Thought I'd check in here so that everyone out in cyberspace knew I was still kickin. I know, I know, I should blog more oven... but I think I might have to come to terms with the fact that I'm just not that blog savvy. I can't keep a regular journal in real life either. It's okay though, I still plan to get better at this! :P

I went shooting today with Cassandra. We met up with Alexandra Paul, a local beauty who is currently in the running for Miss Teen Canada. She needed a couple headshots (to which we replied: we're your people!! lol) and bodyshots for the competition and we said SURE THING. I nearly jumped at the opportunity since I've been using essentially the same two models since the beginning of the year.. haha.

Our shooting spot of choice was Finales Cafe on St. Mary's. It was such a perfect spot... gigantic windows all around... comfy colorful chairs and great coffee. Photographers dream really. We got some good shots, had fun and hope to meet with Alexandra soon for another shoot!

Here are a few of my shots from the day:









No comments: