Tuesday, September 30, 2008

.x.Addicted.x.



So I'm sitting here picture surfing on flickr instead of taking my own... and I stumbled across a users profile. The photographer's name is Kevin Sanchez and I think I just spent over a half an hour look at his work. He mostly photographs people and usually women and they're taken at a lot of crazy angles, he seems very creative. Check it out!!

http://threefourmedia.com/


**UPDATE** Found another awesome site!! I just can't get enough web browsing today, it's like candy for some reason...

http://www.ibarraphoto.com/

Here's hoping you don't get sucked in too! =P and if you do.. plz share your links with me. I'm picture hungry.

3 comments:

Mitch Asham said...

wow, he really does have some great stuff. I'm feeling his lighting style and use of ultra-wide angles

-Mitch

Mitch Asham said...

Thanks! I appreciate it considering that was a shot in desperation to fill the roll haha. I'm waiting to see some of your stuff service on the blog

Paolo Porquez said...

very unique angles for portraits but I guess he's able to present it very well and I like the look of his models the fact that they are not smiling brings more personality to it. Soon we could afford a lens for this im guessing its maybe a 10-22mm.