Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's been some time now...

...but finally I'm back blogging. I've been busy with school, life and such and I'm sure the rest of the PV students feel the same way! School's been a lot of fun so far even though the assignments keep piling on and every once in a while it's tough to see Christmas break in the distance. I can feel it in the air now, though, and I'm very much looking forward to a little time off relaxing and spending time with family and friends. Also the little Christmas squares Mom makes... they're indescribably amazing.

I really want to post my favorite shots from the past couple months but sadly I can't figure out how to put them after text (I'm probably missing something... should be easy enough!). If you see this Amanda (amanda, amanda!!) then please let me know what I should be doing!

In the meantime, please visit my Flickr page and leave me some feedback! =)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30485291@N03/

Happy Thursday Everyone!

4 comments:

AmandaO said...

Carly! (Carly, Carly!)

Ha! Thank kind of sounds like an echo. I love it! :D

You make me laugh, girl! Tomorrow come find me and we'll totally get your blog photoed-up.

Until then, I totally appreciate the new entry...especially my cameo appearance in it! :D

AO!

Unknown said...

wooo, you're blogging again!

AmandaO said...

Carly, (Carly, Carly).

So, it's like...3am and I was all on Facebook, snooping around, when I decided to stop by your Facebook page. (Wow, that sounds more "crazy stalker" than I wanted it to...)

OH. MY. GOD. There are like a million of your EXCELLENT photos hiding away on there. Those painting with light photos make me weak in the knees they are so good. And the titles you put on your 35mm photos made me LOLFR (laugh out loud for reals!). "We love you...But Stay Out" is my favorite. YOU. ARE. SO. FREAKIN'. FUNNY!

So...this is my official request for more Carly time. Either post more blogs or follow me around all day saying funny things and taking ridiculously good photos. Or both. Yes. :)

AO!

Unknown said...

Hey I saw that you erased the other blog post about the dead santa! noooo! It was funny! It was very Amanda-esque. Put it back up! I really liked the tree shadow over the fallen santa. Very metaphoric.